Why are so many new Suppliers throughout the U.S. selling their catalytic converters to Key Metal Refining?
It’s simple. Our team specializes in helping suppliers grow their businesses by referring local sellers to them.
Our success is built upon your success.
We work closely with you to educate you on the latest industry trends, and provide fast and easy buyouts for your catalytic converters.
We have a reputation for consistently producing transparent & accurate results.
Our suppliers know they’re getting a fair deal every time, and you will too.
How it works.
A fair deal, every time. Here’s how to get yours.
You can schedule an appointment to bring your cats to us. They can also be shipped to us.
Third party logistics can be arranged throughout the United States, regardless of lot size.
Sellers making local deliveries to our plant are assisted in unloading their vehicles. A purchasing agent carefully inventories and prices each catalytic converter with you present.
Over the road shipments are inventoried upon delivery and the confirmation of receipt is made.
Payment is made upon delivery.
The financial backing of a $4 billion a year parent company, industry giant DOWA Holdings, and a stellar reputation for fairness among suppliers makes Key Metal Refining the safe choice to sell your catalytic converters to.
Companies sell to us for a number of reasons:
- They want to be educated on how to increase their bottom line
- They want immediate payout
- They were not happy with the company they’re currently selling to
- They enjoy working with a buyer who gives them leads
- They want to partner with a financially sound company
- They want to avoid the middle man
- They want an easy, straightforward process
- They want to work with experts at recovering PGM from catalytic converters
- They want to work with someone who throughly understands the sampling and assay process
- They are tired of working with dishonest buyers
One thing they all have in common is that they now enjoy fair deals and working with a trustworthy partner.
“I need a reliable, responsible, and responsive company to buy my catalytic converters.”
We hear that a lot from potential suppliers. With our experience in recovering and refining platinum group metals and the backing of our parent company, Dowa Holdings, a $4 billion a year company founded over 130 years ago, we’ll purchase your catalytic converters of virtually every make, model, and quantity with fast, reliable, and consistant payouts.